1 Registering directly on this website
Click “Subscribe!” and choose the type of the subscription that suits you between Annual and Occasional (weekly or daily).
Fill the registration form with your personal data and the data of the credit card you’re going to use for payment. (ATTENTION, you can only pay by Visa, Mastercard or American Express credit card - not prepaid). If payment is successful, you’ll be registered.
2 Through BikeMi official App
The application is free and available for iOS, Android e Windows devices. Access the SUBSCRIBE! section and choose the kind of subscription you need (annual, daily or weekly). Fill the registration form with your personal information and credit card data.
You will receive via SMS the codes to use the service immediately.
Downolad it here:
3 Using your mobile phone via the mobile website
You can also subscribe to the service through your cellphone, going to the mobile version of the website.
Using your mobile phone, go to www.bikemi.it access to "Subscribe!" and choose the type of subscription you wish to subscribe between Annual and Occasional (weekly or daily).
If you register for an annual subscription, you will receive via email or sms the temporary codes that allow to use the service immediately and then, within about 15 days, a “welcome pack” by post containing your card, service instructions and activation procedures. When you receive your welcome pack, you have to activate your subscription on-line, through the official App (some features are under development), calling ATM Infoline or at ATM Points. If you choose to activate via website, use the “User login” area, entering the user name and password you selected upon registration and following the activation instructions. You can use your BikeMi card once it’s activated! Please remember that your annual subscription is valid for 365 days beginning from the date of registration and receipt of temporary codes.
If you register for a temporary subscription you will receive via email or sms a user code that, along with your password, you can enter directly on the column’s keypad of any BikeMi station. Press OK at evert entering
The screen of the column will display the number of the slot from which you can take your bicycle. Please remember that your codes are active as soon as you use them for the first time and you have do it within 30 days from purchase.
Have fun with BikeMi!
- Traditional bikes maximum consecutive free use is 30 minutes at a time. For the following minutes an extra is charged for every half hour or fraction.
- Electric bicycles have tariffs according to consumption that we invite you to look at (“Tariffs” section”).
- Remember that the bike cannot be used for more than two hours per trip*.
- After the two hour limit, you will be charged a penalty. Service is automatically suspended if you exceed this time limit three times. In this case, you can’t reactivate your card but you must subscribe again.
- At least 5 minutes must elapse between the first and second use.
* trip means the bicycle route from the starting station to the destination station regardless of whether or not it is the same station.
Your annual subscription is about to expire?
See what's new on the renewal!
The renewal of your BikeMi annual subscription has become automatic. We take care of everything!
You will receive notifications via email and SMS that will remind you the upcoming term.
The amount of the fee will be automatically charged to your credit card and your subscription will be renewed for one year.
You can decide not to renew your subscription at any time before expiration date.
You have just to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your will.